Hello, Guys if You Don’t Know how to change the name on the Pan card, and You are searching for a guide on how to change your name on your PAN card, Then You are at the Right Place.
PAN Card Number or Permanent Account Number is a unique alphabetical number printed on laminated cards under the Indian Finance Department. It is one of the most important documents for Indian citizens. It is used not only for tax purposes but also as proof of identity.
If you have any problem with the name registered under your PAN card, you can easily make changes. Editing the name in the pane is not difficult. One can use both online and offline methods to debit PAN cards. Here is a step-by-step guide that you can follow to change/correct your name on your PAN card.
Here’s how to modify or correct your name on your PAN card:
First of all, you have to open any browser and visit online name change on PAN card.
In the new screen, you have to select apply online and then under application type, choose to change or modify existing PAN data / Reprint PAN card (there is no change in existing PAN data).
Under Category, choose Personal. Now fill in all the details like:
- Family name
- First name
- Date of birth
- Email address
- Are you an Indian Citizen?
- PAN number
- After filling in all the details, you have to specify the information, “Send the information to us and/or use our NSDL e-Gov TIN website.”
- Enter the captcha code and then click on submit.
- You will receive a message saying, “Thank you for using the NSDLE Sarkari Online PAN Application given below to fill the remaining PAN application form.
- Now, you need to click on continue with the PAN application. You will be taken to the online PAN application page.
Note: Now, you have to follow the on-screen instructions. If you want to update the photo and signature in the pane, you can click on “Photo Match” and “Signature Match” on the page.
Once all the details are completed and the payment is complete, a receipt voucher will be provided. You take a copy and send it to the NSDLE Government Office along with physical proof of documents.
So Guys This is my own method of changing the name on your PAN card. I hope you find our article helpful for you, please do share and comment on your thoughts.