How to Enable SBI Debit Card, if You Don’t Know about Activating SBI debit card, and You are searching for How to activate SBI debit card for online transaction, Then You are at the Right Place.
Pay at fuel stations and pay for purchases at EDC machines (Card Sweeping Machines). ATM cards have simplified the process of withdrawing money from our accounts and making payments very easy, simple, and easy. The main advantage of an ATM card is that you can withdraw money from any ATM of any bank, even if you have an account with a particular bank.
When you open a new bank account and apply for a new ATM card, you will receive the card at your address through courier services. You need to activate your new ATM card so that it can be used for cash withdrawal or purchases. If you are an SBI customer, you can activate your new ATM card online in the online banking portal. So, you don’t need to visit any bank branch just to activate the ATM card.
Steps to Activate your New ATM card
Steps to activate your new ATM card without visiting a branch on the SBI online portal for retail customers
- Visit the Bank’s website onlinesbi.com.
- If you are already registered for net banking services, you will receive login documents like username and password. If you do not have it, you must first apply for and obtain online banking services.
- Log in to SBI net banking portal by entering your username and password.
- Select the “e-Services” menu. You will get a drop-down menu. In the list of services you get, click on the option “ATM Card Services”.
- It will take you to a new level. Now you have to click on “Activate New ATM Card”.
- You will go to the next step. From the list of accounts you have, select the account for which you have received the new ATM. Enter your 16 digit ATM card number in the required column.
- The next column will ask you to re-enter the same number for confirmation. After doing this, you have to click on the Activate option.
- The next page will show all the required details about your new ATM card. Once you have corrected it, you can click on the “Confirm” option.
- A highly secure password will be sent to your registered mobile number. You will have to enter this password in the relevant column and then click on the “Confirm” option.
- On the screen “ATM card activated successfully!” A message will appear saying.
- You have now successfully activated your new ATM card and it is now ready for use at ATMs and Card Debit Machines (EDCs).
However, to pay with your ATM card, you will need an ATM PIN. You can get it from the nearest ATM. Other ways to generate an ATM PIN are through the SMS method, IVR method, or by visiting the SBI branch located in your account.
So, I hope you find our article helpful for you, please do share and comment your thought about Activate SBI debit Card online.