Hello, Guys if You Don’t Know about downloading Aadhar card without OTP, and You are searching for a download Aadhar card online, Aadhar card download by name and date of birth, Then You are at the Right Place.
How to download an Aadhaar card without a registered mobile number. Users can now download the Aadhaar cards from the official UIDAI website without using a registered mobile number. Read on to know more about the steps.
The Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), the issuing authority, has announced to help those who have not registered their number.
Previously, users had to download the phone numbers associated with the Aadhar. Read on to know more about how to download Aadhar cards online.
How to download an Aadhar card without a registered mobile number
- Step 1: Firstly, visit the official website of UIDAI and click on “My Aadhar”.
- Step 2: You then need to click on the ‘Order Aadhaar Reprint’ option.
- Step 3: Next, you will be asked to enter your 12 digit Aadhar number. Customers also get the option to enter a 16-digit Virtual Identification Number (VID) instead of the Aadhaar card number.
- Step 4: Once you have done this, you will have to enter the security code or the captcha code inside.
- Step 5: Now if you want to download the card without your registered mobile number, you have to click on the option “My mobile number is not registered”.
- Step 6: Once completed, you need to enter your alternate number or your registered mobile number.
- Step 7: After this, you have to click on Send OTP. You will then receive a One-Time Password (OTP) on the alternate number entered by you. Users will also be asked to click on the “Terms and Conditions” checkbox, after which they can click on the submit button.
- Step 8: You will now be redirected to a new page showing Aadhaar Letter’ for further confirmation of reprint. Then you have to select the “Payment” option.
Note: You will have to provide your digital signature as you need to submit it in order to download the PDF file. Lastly, the service request number will also be generated through SMS. You can then use this number to track the status of your application until an e-mail is sent to you.
So Guys This is my own method of downloading Aadhar cards without a Mobile number. I hope you find our article helped you, please do share and comment on your thoughts About downloading an Aadhar card without a mobile number.